About Haberfield Chiropractic
As a member of the Australian Chiropractors Association, Dr John Kyneur (Chiropractor) has the knowledge and skill to encourage healing within your body through chiropractic care.
“At each visit, I let the body lead the way. I’d rather trust the body’s wisdom.”
Through chiropractic care, our mission is to remove interferences within your body and restore more normal function. This should help you to perform better and once again enjoy your favourite activities.
- Benefits from 35+ years of clinical experience
- We are family friendly clinic and have a long history of helping individuals and their families from across Sydney and beyond
- Our clinic has on-site x-ray facilities, meaning you won’t be referred out to external diagnostic imaging centres
- We are open Monday to Saturday
- We are a warm, personal and friendly team
MEET DR. JOHN KYNEUR (CHIROPRACTOR)
As an Inner West chiropractor, Dr John Kyneur (Chiropractor) offers you more than three decades of experience.
After graduation, John practiced in Canberra, in Brisbane and for many years in Newcastle, before returning to the Inner West of Sydney.
“I am an inner west local, attended Saint Patricks Strathfield and Sydney University and Sydney College of Chiropractic. I have a brother and nephew who are chiropractors in the Newcastle suburbs of Lake Macquarie and Toronto. I am the proud father of three beautiful daughters.”
– Dr. John Kyneur (Chiropractor)
FROM CHEMICAL ENGINEER TO CHIROPRACTOR
John initially studied to become a chemical engineer. After visiting a chiropractor for his own lifelong health issues, he was inspired to change careers. John also developed a strong interest in natural health in the 1970s and found that then growing field of chiropractic was a good fit with his personal philosophy.
John studied at Sydney University where he double-majored in Anatomy and Physiology. He completed 5 years of chiropractic course of study at Sydney College of Chiropractic. While there, he had the unique opportunity to listen, speak and learn from some of the best minds in Chiropractic and received his Chiropractic degree in 1983.
As a chiropractor, John enjoys being able to interact with his practice members every day and make a positive impact in their lives. He also strives to educate his patients on the benefits of chiropractic care, encouraging them to ask any questions they have about their health.
- Bachelor of Science (Anatomy/Physiology Double Major) – University of Sydney
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Sydney College of Chiropractic
- Certified Sacro-Occipital Technic practitioner
- Certified Cranial chiropractor
- Pettibon System of Rehabilitation practitioner
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of the Chiropractors Association of Australia
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency registration number CHI0001350779
We proudly service Haberfield, Drummoyne, Five Dock, Leichhardt and much of the Inner West.